We are excited you are participating in this event! Please read the event rules, then continue to the ticketing link below.
Event Rules & Regulations
- All tickets are non-refundable. This means that there will be no refunds under ANY circumstances whatsoever.
- Attendees will be issued a non-duplicable wristband which must be worn visibly on the wrist at all times. If you “lose” your wristband- you will be required to purchase another at the gate.
- Mt Princeton Hot Springs Resort and Subduction Zone Events LLC have the right to refuse anyone to the event.
- Subduction Zone Events LLC is not held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged belongings during the course of the event.
- Dress code: NO NUDITY, make sure to pack a robe, bathing suit, and flip-flops! Towels provided at the Spa.
- No Glass containers at the pool or spa areas
- No unauthorized vending
- No Fireworks, Firearms or weapons of any kind
- No unauthorized Fire performances (*strictly enforced)
- Leave No Trace!
- The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited
- The legal drinking age in CO is 21. We have ZERO tolerance for public intoxication of any kind, especially in the Spa and Pool area.
- No Alcohol served on the premises
- Smoking only in designated areas please (bring a pocket ashtray or Altoids tin)
Children & Teens
Children under 16 are NOT welcome at the event, however the resort is very family friendly and we suggest families enjoy the facilities with their younger children during regular hours. Teens 16-18 are welcome to attend the event with proper parental supervision and guidance. Any teens seen intoxicated will immediately be ejected from the event, their parents or guardians could be asked to leave as well.
Alcohol & Pool Safety
There is NO Alcohol in the Spa and Pool area, please be advised that intoxicated persons may be asked to leave by Mt Princeton Staff or Event Staff in order to maintain safety in the Spa and Pool Area. Please note, it is extremely dangerous to drink alcohol while enjoying Spa facilities – we are featuring a tea & juice bar – encouraging the next level of health and consciousness at this immersive event.
Ticket Purchase Process
Step 1. Make your Resort Reservations
Make your reservation at Mt Princeton Hot Springs Resort by calling (719) 395-2447 (*mention your making your reservation with the Subduction Party to get a cabin near the spa pool, while they last!)
Entrance to the Spa facilities is included in your hotel and lodging reservation, that is why the ticket price for the event is lower. The ticket price for Non-guests at the resort is higher because it included a $20 Spa and Hot Spring access fee for use during the party.
Step 2. Purchase your event ticket
Ticket Pricing Structure
Tier 1 (100) tickets: $35/$55 (Ends Jan 31!)
Tier 2 (100) tickets: $45/$65
Tier 3 (200) tickets: $55/$75
Step 3. Participate & Win
Post to our Facebook Community page & Event page by January 15th about your ticket purchase and Resort Reservation to enter the drawing for (one) Mt Princeton Hot Springs Resort Robe with Subduction Zone Logo (value $120) Please also send us an email at email@example.com *Winner to be announced January 31st on the above named social media pages and listed on our website.