Subduction Zone 2.01 Cottonwood will feature 2 days of yoga and body workshops and 2 nights of music spring side. The event features exclusive access to the Cottonwood Hot Spring Inn & Spa for Subduction Zone Event ticket holders after 7pm on the eve of the events. Our base ticket price is only $4 more for a single day ticket with hot spring admission than last years event. Our goal is to provide an intimate event, which hold space for healing and rejuvenating in destination hot springs. Come join us at the Cottonwood Subduction Zone.
ONLY 300 Tickets Available
Early Bird Ticket Sales End: Feb 28th, 2015
Tier 1 Ticket Sales End: March 15, 2015
Tier 2 Ticket Sales End: March 29, 2015
Tier 3 Ticket Sales End: April 2, 2015
Day of Event tickets Sales End: Capacity 300
We are excited you are participating in this event! Please read the event rules, then continue to the ticketing link below.
Event Rules & Regulations
- All tickets are non-refundable. This means that there will be no refunds under ANY circumstances whatsoever.
- Attendees will be issued a non-duplicable wristband which must be worn visibly on the wrist at all times. If you “lose” your wristband- you will be required to purchase another at the gate.
- Cottonwood Hot Springs Inn & Spa and Subduction Zone Events LLC have the right to refuse anyone to the event.
- Subduction Zone Events LLC is not held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged belongings during the course of the event.
- Dress code: NO NUDITY, make sure to pack a robe, bathing suit, and flip-flops! Towels NOT provided at the Spa.
- No Glass containers at the pool or spa areas
- No unauthorized vending
- No Fireworks, Firearms or weapons of any kind
- No unauthorized Fire performances (*strictly enforced)
- Leave No Trace!
- The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited
- The legal drinking age in CO is 21. We have ZERO tolerance for public intoxication of any kind, especially in the Spa and Pool area.
- No Alcohol served on the premises
- Smoking only in designated areas please (bring a pocket ashtray or Altoids tin)
Children & Teens
Children under 16 are NOT welcome at the event, however the resort is very family friendly and we suggest families enjoy the facilities with their younger children during regular hours. Teens 16-18 are welcome to attend the event with proper parental supervision and guidance. Any teens seen intoxicated will immediately be ejected from the event, their parents or guardians could be asked to leave as well.
Alcohol & Pool Safety
There is NO Alcohol in the Spa and Pool area, please be advised that intoxicated persons may be asked to leave by Mt Princeton Staff or Event Staff in order to maintain safety in the Spa and Pool Area. Please note, it is extremely dangerous to drink alcohol while enjoying Spa facilities – we are featuring a tea & juice bar – encouraging the next level of health and consciousness at this immersive event.
Guests not staying at Cottonwood Hot Spring Inn & Spa will be required to take the Shuttle Service from Buena Vista to the Hot Springs Friday and Saturday evenings. The venue parking capacity is extremely limited and parking passes will only be issued to guests lodging at the Cottonwood Hot Spring Inn & Spa. *Note persons with state issued disability stickers will be exempt from taking the shuttle. Shuttle service will be provided for evening events only, to offset the impact to the area and venue. Vehicles remaining on venue property after 7pm without a proper SubZone parking pass may be towed at the owners expense.
Friday: 6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm – 11:30pm, 12:30am, 1:30am (Exact times TBD, pick-up and drop-off location TBA)
Saturday: 6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm – 12:30am, 2:30am, 6:30am (Exact times TBD, pick-up and drop-off location TBA)
Ticket Purchase Process
Step 1. Make your Resort Reservations
Make your reservation at Cottonwood Hot Springs Inn & Spa by calling (719) 395-6434 (*You must mention your making your reservation with the Subduction Zone Event to get a hotel or cabin reservation, while they last!) Entrance to the Spa facilities the entirety of your stay is included in your hotel and lodging reservation.
Step 2. Purchase your event ticket
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
Step 3. Participate & Win
Check out our Facebook Contest for ticket holders to win Flip Flops! #GetWet in style.